Sunday, January 6, 2008

Armand Morin’s Internet Marketing Explained | Internet Marketing Explained

A couple of days ago I received a email form someone that I thought had retired from Internet Marketing permanently.

In the email was a link to one of the best marketing pre-launch videos I had ever seen and a open invitation to be a JV (Joint Venture) partner to his product.

I was hesitant to say yeah I help you (and me) out, being that I have some upcoming projects launching pretty soon. But this particular marketer is way to exclusive and way to popular just to say "nah, I don't want to promote your product."

Oh.......I forgot

Armand Morin is the marketer

You may have seen him in Joel Comm Secret Classroom Course or better yet you may have purchased one of his Generator Software products. Wherever you seen him at, I'm sure that you know he's is one of the "big boys" in the internet marketing game.

His product (the one that he emailed me about) is sure to expose the REAL TRUTH about Internet marketing.

So without further ado...The Relaunch













No comments: